Disability Support Services: Respectful, Caring, Passionate
Compassionate assistance to help you find a better, more supported lifestyle through NDIS services
NDIS disability support aims to empower individuals to find new ways of living. At HealSoul, we offer disability support services tailored for specific situations. With the highest levels of empathy and attention, we work with clients to form flexible support plans that allow them to fully engage with life on their terms.
As an NDIS disability support provider, we uphold the highest levels of government compliance. You can get started on your journey towards greater independence with a free consultation.
Why choose HealSoul as an NDIS disability support provider?
HealSoul’s services and operations are fully in line with NDIS regulations, including the NDIS Code of Conduct.
We work with clients to create a tailored network of disability support services that empowers them.
We aim to offer assistance that enables clients to live with a greater sense of personal independence.
We offer free initial consultations with no establishment fee for all clients, potentially saving you up to $600.
Professional disability support delivered with compassion and empathy
No two people are the same. No two support programs should be, either. In collaboration with you, our client, we can compile a NDIS-supported disability service that can assist you with:
- Developing communication skills
- Completing daily household tasks
- Participating in groups activities
- Entering the wider local community
- Exercising and accessing well-being programs
- Travelling to where you need to go
The HealSoul team works hard to understand your situation. Our benchmark for success is that you feel supported, heard, and most importantly, ready to live the life you want for yourself.
Give a little, change a lot
Free guide on the NDIS for your child
HealSoul believes that every individual can overcome obstructions of their disability. We are motivated towards bringing positive changes in an individual’s life through practice, patience, care and love.
How HealSoul provides NDIS disability services
HealSoul complies with all NDIS Provider State and Commonwealth Government requirements for the delivery of quality and safe disability support services. Our policies mirror those of the NDIS, and our Code of Conduct is the same.
All HealSoul staff adhere to a detailed NDIS employment checklist, and all are trained and accredited to the highest industry standards. When you receive NDIS disability services, you can rest assured that you only receive the highest standard of assistance and support.
What They Say
My experience with HealSoul has been wonderful and empowering. I need assistance with household tasks because it gets difficult to do it all by myself and caretakers from HealSoul have been around to help, support and assist me with household tasks.
As a person with a disability, I had to get things around me customised for my use. HealSoul's assistance with travel and transport has helped me move to places without having to depend on my family and friends all the time. The support and assistance I have got at HealSoul are unmatched and exclusive to meet your needs.
HealSoul's community nursing care is all about caring for people with a disability and empowering them to live a life without having to depend on family and friends. I'm glad to have found them!
Childhood is the most delicate time for a child. I realised this when I had my children who needed special care and assistance. HealSoul has always ensured that our child gets adequate early intervention support for early childhood. This way, we can be assured that our child grows up to become independent and doesn’t have to rely on anyone.
Our main concern is social policy.
Your little support can bring smile to the homeless people
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we absolutely can. If one of your goals as a part of the program is to learn how to travel on your own, HealSoul can help make this happen for real!
This learning can even include catching public transport, understanding road safety rules and practising them or even getting your motor vehicle driver’s licence.
HealSoul offers a holistic, consistent and multi-disciplinary approach to supporting people with disabilities, including:
- Assistance in the home, tasks & daily personal activities
- Community access and inclusion programs
- Travel and transportation service
- Short term accommodation (respite) options (short, medium and long term)
- School holiday programs, trips and camps
- Assistance with daily tasks in a group or shared living
- Assistance with life stage transitions
- Assistance to access and maintain employment or higher education
- Assistive products for personal care and safety
- Community nursing care
- Early intervention supports for early childhood
- Exercise physiology and personal wellbeing activities
- Group and centre-based activities
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Accommodation/tenancy assistance
- Specialised supported employment
- Plan management
- Support coordination
- Core and capacity building support
Following are the salient features that make us disability specialists:
- Our services are available to you quickly.
- We provide flexible services, customised to your support needs.
- Our staff have extensive experience supporting high and complex needs.
- We uphold the highest standards of quality and safeguards. We actively promote and uphold the fundamental rights of people with disability as equal citizens
- High-quality Support staff
- Our staff are experienced, qualified and highly trained.
- Our recruitment process includes thorough interviews, NDIS Workers Screening check, and Working With Children Checks where relevant.
- We meet sector quality certification and legislative requirements.
- Our support staff are provided ongoing professional development, refresher courses and accredited training to ensure they remain at the top of their profession.
HealSoul leaves that choice to you! It is totally up to you to decide! You might choose to learn by being a part of a group, where you can meet new people and get comfortable in your surroundings.
Or, you might even decide that you can learn things better on your own. HealSoul understands and provides support that suits you the best!